in the last post i had, i’ve written something about my wildest dreams… and thanks to bw‘s curiosity, i have something to write about… lol
about my wildest dreams… i have thought about this list of mine a year ago about the things i would like to do before i die. And to be honest, it was mounted on a pot full of crap that came out from my head. I enjoy challenging myself up to my limits, pushing and pushing until i get what i desire, to reach my end. I enjoy a lot of things, i’m always looking forward to what better things there is ahead even at the worst times in my life.
So going back to the list of my wildest dreams, they are all posted here, but the list itself doesn’t end with the last number… lol
1. Climb a mountain. I have loved mother earth so much! i enjoy the greens and blues of nature. I wanted to try this one in a real mountain climbing scenario, with bags bigger than i am, sleeping in campsites and all… (you get the picture). I have climbed a mountain, Mt. Samat that is, we walked all the way up to its summit, i did this during the pilgrimage led by our bishop here in Bataan, but it wasn’t that challenging for me… i would love to walk in muddy terrain than climb up following the cemented road! lol but i’m still looking forward to joining this pilgrimage next December!:-)
2. Bunjee Jumping. I am really afraid of heights honestly. and you might think it’s hilarious for me to think about doing this, but sincerely i am dead serious to try this! i always face my fears, i don’t want fear to be that something that will hinder my goals! Risks are what all people should take in the first place! so why shouldn’t i?
3. Scuba diving. this creeps me out. i am kind of pathetic when it comes to diving in the ocean (i don’t know how to swim!). Plus the swirling thoughts of “what will i do if my oxygen tank emptied out?” or “what if a shark comes and eat me alive!?!?!?!”, well, just kidding on the latter part. It’s just that i’m uncomfortable under water… and the fact that we can’t breathe under it is like raised to million times in my head. Well, i’m just waiting for the chance to beat this pathetic imagination of mine and dive in! sooner!
4. Wall climbing. This looks simple and easy, but a few people tell me it isn’t, so i want to bust off the myth if it’s easy or not. And actually, the reason why i want to try this, is that i can’t even climb a tree! lol maybe that should be the first on my list huh? ‘MUST CLIMB TREE’ haha i guess i would search for tree climbing classes now. lol
5. Sky diving. Oh yeah! i really do want to do this! hahaha and to remind you i’m afraid of heights? well maybe this is the craziest height-busting moment of my life when this time comes. i just hope it won’t kill me after, bcause i have more things i would like to do! lol
well, there are a lot more that follows… but i’m actually running out of time, coz i’m going to be late for my class now! haha the next numbers of my wildest crap dreams will follow in the next post… better get my mind working for my next schemes!!