I got tagged by Philos…
And just for a safety precaution…
This would definitely make your stomach ache!:-)
1. When was your first kiss and where?
It was kind of a nasty one i think. I was lying curled up in my comfy bed pretending to still be asleep… then, i heard footsteps rushing towards me… and the next thing i new, one of our sedentary lifestyle, huge, dogs is on top of me licking my whole face! And uhuh… it was nasty!
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
Well, that’s kind of tough… i haven’t gotten into a ‘relationship,’ but i would definitely want a single guy for a lifetime! Just one!:-)
3. What age were you allowed to date?
Uhhhmmmm….. i don’t really know because i don’t really date-‘date’, hahaha hanging out would be my term for that! hahaha
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Hey, is this suited for me? I’m still in my teen years! hahaha but, if i were old, i think loving itself unconditionally no matter what, is the craziest thing ever, because love itself is ultimately the craziest crap in this universe!
5. How long is your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
refer to no. 3 please…
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
hahahaha i think ‘how long would you consider dating?’ is the right question for me. And for the record, the guy who’s been waiting for the ‘relationship’ has been there for me for five years now! hahaha cool huh?
7. How long did you know he was the ONE?
Is it supposed to be a ONE? was there supposed to be a TWO or a THREE after the ONE? lol
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date?
When that time comes, I would definitely allow my son/s to date the moment he had the guts to introduce the girl to me first. And for my daughter, the time when the guy faces with me and her dad inside our home to ask for permission and tell him that we would beat the crap out of him if he will pull off an asshole act! hahaha and I mean this! hahaha
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict
COOL and STRICT.
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Like what our aunt tells me and my sisters at all times: “always treat yourself like a precious and priceless gem inside a glass case that is allowed only to be looked and stared at, and is definitely allowed to be held and touched by the rightful owner.” And this would also go for my sons in the future! lol