I got tagged by Panaderos, so I guess i’ll just get on with it…:-) let’s see what’s going to spill out from my neurotic and now cyanotic brain of mine…
The rule of the game is to just copy the questions and provide four answers for each….
Piapot on the Hot Seat…. Drum roll maestro…!
1. Four places I go to, over and over:
Because I absolutely love mother nature… and have little time to go and explore the beauty of the world… here are my hideouts for the meantime…:-)
* The Beach – well, it doesn’t really matter what particular beach it is… though for sure i come a lot to ours! hahaha i just love the sea and sky, the sunsets in the afternoon and the beauty of the stars at night… oh nothing beats the serenity it brings to my soul.
* Pope John Paul II Youth Camp – this is one of my special hideouts… i get to go here most of the times during summer camps of our diocese and get to learn a lot about my religion,.. but the most outrageous thing i wouldn’t trade this place for is the feeling of being closest to the heavens, yeah… it sounds absurd, but what the heck, that’s what i believe in! lol
* Home Sweet Home – nothing beats the comfort of our humble home…. because no matter how tiring a day seem to be and how stressful my life gets, the idea of coming home and being with my family lifts all the load on my back. Oh I just love going home to where people that love you the most! Nothing can ever beat that. ever.
* TD Office – The complete name is The Defender. It is the student publication where PM and I belong to in our university. We don’t have lot’s of circle of friends, but being a part of this institution made us some special ones. Besides, it is a good hideout when i skip classes!! haha!
2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
hmmmm…. now that made me thinking… hahaha well i checked my list in my account and here are the ones that piled up actually…
* WordPress.com – “please moderate your account…. blah blah blah…” and the ones that tell me i have comments to read! yey!
* Friendster – yeah reminders and friend requests and a lot of messages pile up on my inbox ‘a lot’ from this.
* Flixter – hahaha this one is kind of funny… i just signed in to this and actually forgot my account so the messages from this site just piles up i think… hahaha silly old me..
* Class stuffs – my classmates e-mail me about things we need to do (the things i forgot to do most of the times!) and the stuffs i have to pass because if i won’t we all would fail the English subject for i’m the one who did the whole paper assigned to the group! hahahaha now i’m having fun leaving them all worried! hahahaha kidding.
3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
Ooooh…. now i’m liking this meme even more!
* Max’s restaurant – well, the family celebrates most special occasions in this place, and the chicken tastes delicious! hahaha that i really agree on the ads! hahaha
* Yellow Cab – ooohh….. i love their pizza!!!! hahaha as well as Shakeys’ and Pizza Hut’s pizzas! yum-yum!
* Our Dining Room – have i mentioned my mom is a great cook??? well, as most children say, my mom’s the best! especially during weekends that everybody is at home, we get to eat all together, every meal is special! and we eat like breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner! hahaha
* Kentucky Fried Chicken – this is the closest restaurant in our university which is actually located in front of our school! hahaha and i love the crispy hot chicken! and the mousse!:-)
4. Four places i’d rather be:
please do refer to answers in number 1… but the mall would be on the list too! if i have the money to shop till i drop that is! lol
5. Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
ohhh… o don’t actually watch a lot of t.v but here’s the best i could think off…
*Olympic Channels – thanks for the Beijing Olympics and Michael Phelps i get to watch t.v a longer time and cheer for Phelps! and yey! Eight Golds!! He’s so awesome!
*MTV – i love listening to music and watching my fave bands and artists hit the stage! this i really enjoy!!:-)
* Lifestyle Channel Shows– this i could watch the whole day! i love watching people cook… always reminds me of watching my mom cook in our kitchen…. and i love Barefoot Contessa, and Iron Chef… and a lot more! hahaha i would also love to cook, only if i get to know a lot more recipes!
*House and Grey’s Anatomy – i love these series! too bad i wasn’t able to follow the series now.. good thing dvd’s come in handy!
6. Four people I think will respond: